|home message archive theme My Face next|
Types of people who romanticize small town life:
- People who didn’t grow up in small towns
headshot of a very happy baby
cuz all i can do is shit loads of karkats and daves onto my canvases
in what fucking situation do you ever need this picture for
i will piss on your sofa
You activated my trap card ‘Let It Go’!
I THREW MY PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM AND LAUGHED FOR 5 YEARS
SUPER QUICK HOMESTUCK GIVEAWAY YEAH!
First, sorry if this post is in bad quality because I’m on mobile right now. (Please forgive me for any spelling errors or shitty quality photos)
This giveaway will end at 9:00 pm CHRISTMAS EVE and winners will have until Midnight on New Years to respond! I live in Toronto Ontario so you can figure out the timezone there.
I will ship anywhere, and the winners will be chosen by a random generator. I will also make a post announcing the winners.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
- One consort OR scalemate plush of your choice
- One backpack of your choice
- One lunchbox of your choice
- One land art print of your choice
- One consort OR scalemate plush of your choice.
- No giveaway blogs (and I will check).
- Must be willing to provide personal information required for shipping
- Must respond before New Year’s Eve my time or else someone else will be chosen
- You don’t have to follow me but if you do I might throw in something extra
- Only two entries per person; one for a reblog and one for a like. Please be mindful of your followers dashboard and don’t spam them!
Please read this****
If a thief forces you to take money from an ATM, do not argue or resist. What you should do is punch your pin in reverse. EX: if your pin is 1234 you punch 4321. The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out but will be stuck in the machine and the machine will immediately alert the police without the theif’s knowledge. Every ATM has this feature.
Reblog this so everyone knows, this happens all the time especially in the city
tumblr teaches me so much more than anyone else does about life situations
there is absolutely nothing funny about this
I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST SAYING IT TO BE STUPID THEN I REMEMBERED..
According to the captions of the first Thor movie, the battle between the Jotuns and Asgardians take place in Norway, 965 AD. Around this time, Loki was born.
In Thor 2 the life expectancy was stated to be around 5,000. The average human life in developed countries from what I’ve gathered is approximately 82.
Therefore, in human years Loki is somewhere around 17.
#are you telling me loki is just going through his rebellious teenage emo stage